Today I make pancake and two version spaghetti with Soo!
I make this foods in Soo house.
Let's do this. :)
1. I parch mushroom, broccoli, onion, carrot.
I divide this to two plates.
2. One of plate put in fryfpan.
and I put in tomato sauce.
and I parch this.
3. I put in tomato sphagetti in pretty plate.
4. Other of plate put in frypan and put in milk.
I parch this too.
5. I put in this pretty plate!
Smell good ^ㅇ^.
6. Next I make pancake!
pancake powder put in big plate.
I put in milk and egg.
I shake this!!!
7. I put this dough in frypan.
8. I make smile face on dough.
I use blueberry!
When this dough have air bubbles,
I turn this dough.
9. I am bothering this plan...
I put in blueberry in big plate!
I see this dough and this dough color change violet.
10. Oh my god...ㅇ0ㅇ
pancake change manster face.
Soo and I laugh at big sound.
11. I lay every food on table.
Soo add salad green grape.
and pancake sauce on pancake.
She also make salad sause on salad.
I have good time with good food and good friend.
Thank you soo ;)












댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기